- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Irelands largest tier 1 contractors with operations throughout Ireland are currently recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer as they continue to expand their operations nationwide. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be involved in a pharmaceutical project to begin. This role will be based out of Cork.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of the projects.
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Prepare risk assessments, health & safety plans
- Check concept and technical correctness of work prepared by staff reporting to you
- Develop new Client relationships and manager established Client relationships
- Attend Project Manager meetings
- Develop the skills of staff reporting to you by mentoring, delegating and training.
- 4+ years experience
- Degree in a related discipline
- Will have a broad range of engineering design experience having worked on projects of varying size and type
- Be competent at structural engineering design in all common materials.
- Must have previous experience in dealing with clients, contractors and design team members and be capable of representing the firm in design team and client meetings.
- Be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Be capable of managing themselves and a small team to take projects from inception to completion on site.
- Have experience and knowledge of Structural Design Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines, with limited supervision.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org