- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading construction civil engineering company are looking for an experienced Civils Setting Out Engineer to their team in Kildare. Currently the client is working on multiple sites and requires the right candidate to be flexible. The company in question are a medium sized civils contractor who have built a strong reputation and a growing business throughout the country with 25 years experience in the Irish market. The role is a permanent/staff role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com