- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our Client are currently seeking an experienced Setting Out Engineer to join their team in Europe for site development for Data Centre Projects. The successful candidate will work on their site development project in Berlin, Germany. The company in question are an established Civil Contractor with a proven track record of delivering quality projects across Ireland & Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team in a fast paced working environment. The role offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and has a great package on offer.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Setting out and reporting to the Senior Engineer
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Ensure that all material related matters are in accordance with the company and client specifications
- Manage and maintain the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Able to carry out and instruct in Setting out and levelling the site
- Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site.
- Liaising with other disciplines on the site to resolve any issues and to ensure that the work is being done to the best possible standard
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that any deadlines are well communicated.
- A third level qualification in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in setting out
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
- Available to move abroad within the next 8 weeks
- Fly in fly out (Every 6 weeks)
- Food allowance
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed