- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, one of Irelands largest tier 1 civil engineering contractor are on the lookout for an experience site agent to join their team at Cork for the completion of a major groundwork and roadwork projects in the city. This is an excellent opportunity to work on large scale projects & offers excellent career progression along with a very competitive package.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 2-3 years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please send you CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org