- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our Client are currently seeking an experienced Civil Site Engineer to join their team in Sweden for a substation projects on a data centre. The company in question are an established Civil Contractor with a proven track record of delivering quality projects across Ireland & Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team in a fast paced working environment. The role offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and has a great package on offer.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
– Setting out and reporting to the Senior Engineer
– Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
– Ensure that all material related matters are in accordance with the company and client specifications
– Manage and maintain the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
– Able to carry out and instruct in Setting out and levelling the site
– Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site.
– Liaising with other disciplines on the site to resolve any issues and to ensure that the work is being done to the best possible standard
– Ensuring that deadlines are met and that any deadlines are well communicated.
- A third level qualification in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
- Available to move abroad within the next 8 weeks
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed