- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Irelands fastest growing civil engineering contractors are currently seeking an experienced Site engineer to join their team in Navan Co. Meath for a water utilities project. The ideal candidate should have previous experience setting out on sub station or reservoir projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a fast paced environment.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Liaise with the Project Manager.
- Review Site Drawings & Specifications.
- Responsible for setting out the site accurately using total station
- Perform site tasks, cube making, site activities log.
- Ensure sub-contractors, labourers and site staff are managed through effective communication and coordination.
- Coordinate and control plant and material on site.
- Understanding company policies with regard to quality.
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies.
- Assist in managing traffic on and off site.
- Provide progress reports to the Project Manager.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline desirable.
- Autocad & MS Project skills and general IT skills.
- Experience working along side clients and dealing with the public.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong and accurate record keeping abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Setting out GPS and Total Stations experience.
- Managing Safely in Construction, Safe Pass & Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org