- Salary: €30,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Overview of role:
Our Client are seeking Fibre Splicers for their Telecoms Division to work on the fibre broadband network across Ireland. This role is based in the Kilkenny rand SE Region
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- Execute the Work Pack
- Assure Health and Safety rules are followed
- Assure clean workspace
- Assure traffic management is correctly performed
- Assure quality requirements are adhered to
- Report near misses
- Work experience as a Splicer
- Read Splicing Schedules along with the FTTH Network Project.
- Experience with EXFO or Viavi Equipment’s for Testing IOLM and OLTS.
- Written English and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Full, Clean Driver’s License
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org