- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy is recruiting a Structural Design Engineer to join their team in Naas.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- A Level 8 degree in Civil/Structural Engineering as a minimum
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant experience in the structural design of buildings
- Knowledge and experience in using Eurocodes
- Previous experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams including architects, surveyors and contractors
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, TGD’s, Building Control (Amendment) Regulations and Health & Safety (Construction) Regulations
- Contract Document knowledge and experience of the Irish market
- Experience in structural surveying and assessments
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent/proficient spoken and written English
- Technical proficiency and experience of structural analysis & modelling packages including, Tedds, Tekla Structural Designer, etc.
- Hold a valid visa for working full-time in Ireland.
- Structural design of buildings
- Engage with Clients and Design Teams for project delivery
- Manage design output to meet specified quality and agreed timelines and costs
- Monitor and report on construction
- Ensure full compliance with CST Group procedures and quality systems
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: civil engineering