- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are an award-winning contractor who provide project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
They are currently on thbe lookout for a financial accountant with experience in project costings. The role will be based in Loughrea with the option of hybrid model included
- Assist with month end close and delivery in accordance with group deadlines
- Maintain select Balance Sheet accounts, including, but not limited to; inter-company reconciliations, accrual listings, prepayment listings
- Prepare audit schedules and roll forward of audit files
- Liaise with external auditors
- Monthly/Weekly accounting duties for all trading entities
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Experience in accounts preparation, analysis and reconciliation
- Deadline driven with attention to details
- Ex Actively support Continuous Improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience working within the Construction / Engineering sector.
- You hould be a qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE.
- Knowledge of project costings
- Experience of ERP systems, SAP would be an advantage.
- Highly developed communications capability
- Cross function relations development
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Performance driven
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed