- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team in Dublin. Our client are a Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance contractor who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for high volume invoice processing using ABM Software
- Reviewing and verifying invoices.
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Liaising with Management and Suppliers to follow up queries and approvals
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts & Month-End Reconciliations
- Adherence to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Working to continuously improve the payment processes
- Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is available for audits.
- Sorting, coding, and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Maintenance of vendor files.
- Month / quarter and year end reporting
- Monthly Electronic payment runs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the construction industry an advantage but not necessary
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to priorities workload
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proactive, flexible, and interested to work in a changing, growing and demanding environment.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.