- Salary: 35,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client a Building & Civil Engineering Contractor, is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their planning & design office in their Carlow HQ.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils, Utilities & Construction Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Obtain and coordinate information with the design team and use CAD and other softwares to produce architectural design, planning application, and construction drawings and documents, including specifications and construction detailing.
- Prepare and lodge Planning Applications, Building Control Commencement and Completion submissions, Land Registry mapping and other statutory submissions.
- Exercise knowledge of the Planning and Building Regulations, construction technology, and spatial and visual design.
- Interpret and coordinate consultant designs and specifications, e.g. structural, M&E and landscaping, and incorporate into the architectural design.
- Visit job sites to carry out measured surveys and check compliance with design and regulations.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of junior technologists etc. employed by the company.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed for architectural projects, file management and other office systems and administration.
- Represent the company on construction sites, assisting in ensuring builder compliance with the design and specifications, assisting in design revisions as required.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed