- Salary: €30,000 - €55,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are looking to hire a skilled Architectural Technologist to join their growing team. They are a leading interior architecture, design and branding studio, active across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including food, retail, hospitality, leisure, office, education and health. Our client base includes international hotel groups, multinational corporations, property developers, indigenous businesses as well as high net worth individuals. An established design studio, renowned for our design flair, strong work ethic and high-quality standards.
Our client are seeking an Architectural Technologist to work with us on our exciting portfolio of commercial and high-end residential projects.
About the Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team player, someone who is extremely client focused, hard-working and committed to delivering exceptional design experiences.
The successful candidate will work on a range of projects consecutively, reporting into our various Project Leads/Project Directors.
Required experience, qualifications and skills
- Qualification in Interior Architecture / Architecture/Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 3 years full-time post graduate industry experience, working in complex projects, producing tender and construction drawing packages
- Must be familiar with current Irish and/or UK Building and Planning Regulations
- Must have proven experience in producing tender / construction / planning packages to the highest level of detail. Portfolio should demonstrate this
- Excellent proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, with a knowledge of Revit, BIM applications a distinct advantage
- Site experience would be advantageous
- A team player with a good ability to take instruction and run with a brief
- An ability to meet tight deadlines while producing work of excellent quality, detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills and good time management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is required.
- Own transport and full driving licence would be an advantage
Visa Status: You must be fully registered to work in Ireland/EU, with all required visas, stamps, permit etc in place to work full time in Ireland.
Salary: A competitive package that reflects your experience and skills is on offer with a fantastic opportunity for growth within an established and highly successful design studio.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Hybrid working available
- 9 am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
To apply please email your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed