- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking an Automation Engineer to work on Water projects countrywide.
Are you interested in working on work the commissioning and maintenance of Water and Wastewater projects ?
Are you looking to develop professionally and join a company with a culture of embedded Continual Professional Development?
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Key responsibilities of the Automation Engineer – Water:
- On site validation and commissioning of PLC, Instrumentation and electrical control systems
- Fault diagnostics and modification to existing control and automation systems
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance Tests on control panels to ensure compliance with approved documentation and in accordance with relevant standards
- Site acceptance tests and system sign off with the client
- Monitoring and optimisation of instrumentation, PLC and electrical control systems
- Preparation of technical specifications and management of contractors
- Coordinate with electrical and mechanical personnel to achieve project deadlines
- Carry out modifications to existing sites as per Controls Dept. Manager / client requirements
- Generate control documentation
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the company procedures observing proper health and safety
- Responsibility for ensuring all electrical and instrumentation installations on projects assigned are installed as per approved documentation and in accordance with relevant standards
- Minimum 3-5 years electrical experience in a process engineering role.
- PLC & HMI programming skills desirable
- Experience within the Water/ Wastewater industry a distinct advantage
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- National Craft Certificate in Electrical and/or Instrumentation
- Minimum 3-5 years electrical experience in a process engineering role
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com