- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a well established contractor based in Galway are seeking a BID Coordinator to join their team. The role will involve working closely with the Tenders and Business Development Team and will offer opportunities to progress within the business.
- Compose pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations while ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements.
- Manage the format and layout of the response documents.
- Maintaining the development of tender documents and tender library.
- Assist to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice.
- Provide post tender analysis and reporting.
- To liaise with solicitors across the Firm daily.
- Maintain a pro-active approach to BD initiatives and client management.
- Other Ad-hoc requests as required.
Skills and experience:
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience, ideally within Process Engineering.Water or Wastewater.
- Strong experience drafting tender responses.
- Good working knowledge of public procurement rules.
- Strong Microsoft skills in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Experience in managing tender opportunities on Etenders from registration to submission.
- Good communicator and team player.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed