- Salary: €55,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client a leading Tier 1 Construction Contractor are seeking a Bid Writer to join their team in South Dublin for assistance on winning Project Tenders. The ideal candidate should have previous experience with bid coordination and writing reports. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join one of Irelands leading Construction Contractors on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are after someone who can write and edit bid submissions into persuasive & compelling documents.
- Compilation of PQQ Documents.
- Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
- Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering
- As jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (e.g. H&S, Quality etc.)
- Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager’s absence
- Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
- Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
- Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
- Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
- Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
- Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
- Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
- Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation
- Understand the core of the project and the delivery process (by speaking to the resources involved in the delivery plan).
- Act as an honest broker bringing the bid and the client together for a successful award.
- Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering
- Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle from tracking of OJEU notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender Interviews
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system is essential.
- Excellent standard of English both written and verbal
- Technical Report Writing
- Bid Coordination experience
To apply please send you CV to email@example.com
JK . 00217