- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are currently seeking a BIM Co-ordinator to join their team in Dublin. Our client are one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contractors, working across Pharma, Date Centre, Healthcare and Commercial projects.
The successful candidate will report to the BIM Manager, and work on complex construction related projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models
and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by Project Manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Coordination of mechanical & electrical elements and asset data
- Production of as–built drawings and model
- Production of Asset Information Model
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce AutoCAD mechanical and electrical schematics
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- Adhering and working in accordance with the company’s current Safety Statement and
- Quality Health and Safety management system including all policies/procedures contained within.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with BIM/Revit/Navisworks
- Experience in M&E Services coordination essential
- Experience with point cloud data advantageous
- Mechanical/Electrical trade background is an advantage
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.