- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a global consulting, engineering and construction management company operating mainly in the Pharma & BioPharma sectors are seeking to hire an BIM Designers to join their team in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidates will have experience with 2D/3D detailing, design, and modelling, and working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and other applicable software programs. Proven success with facility design for cleanrooms, laboratories, semiconductor fab, data centre, solar manufacturing, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industries is highly desirable.
- Work directly with lead engineers to design MEP systems and large-scale industrial facilities.
- Utilise state of the art design and modelling software such as Revit and AutoCAD.
- An understanding of engineering lifecycle related to MEP deliverables.
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively across multi-disciplined teams.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, and creating design drawings.
- Develop layouts while working in tandem with project managers and engineers on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Others tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the AEC industry, with a focus on Mechanical/Electrical/Process (MEP) systems.
- Must have working knowledge of relevant CAD software programs; AutoCAD/BIM/Revit, along with Microsoft Office suite.
- Background in drafting and design (Associate’s degree minimum preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Team player who can work with a variety of software, projects, and other individuals.
- Strongly motivated, well organised, and shows professional initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed
Tags: revitcivil structuralremotetechnicianDate CentresBIM