- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Ryan O'Grady
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: email@example.com
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced BIM Engineer to join our client in Limerick our client is Ireland’s leading building and contractor company delivering projects across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
As a BIM Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development, coordination, and implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes for M&E projects. Your expertise in BIM software, knowledge of M&E systems, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams will be essential in delivering high-quality projects and driving innovation within the organization.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Working closely with tenders, bids, temporary works, site and project teams in the design and production of 3D and 4D BIM Models
- Support the project team and clearly understand their contractual obligations, conducting and reporting of regular onsite walk-through’s
- Supporting the production and delivery of project BEP, MIDP, MPDT and digital implementation strategy
- Reviewing and validating Project Information Model (PIM) developed by design teams and subcontractors
- Completed a 3rd level qualification in construction, computing or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in construction, building BIM Engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- 3+ years experience utilising Autodesk Revit, Viewpoints for Projects (VFP), Synchro Pro, AutoCAD, Navisworks
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed