- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, are presently recruiting for an BIM Manager to join a progressive firm who provide an integrated turn-key design, construction and project management service to government agencies and private developers. They have a large portfolio of fast-track system build schools, Rapid Build Housing for local authorities, several nursing care units for the HSE across Ireland, luxury housing and apartment complexes, hotels and more recently sports stadiums.
- Maintain and receive information into the Information Model. Enable integration and coordination of information within Information the Model.
- Configure information for Project Outputs. Populate the information exchange format for the Information Model.
- Enforce the Project BIM Execution Plan and ensure delivery of the Information requirement in the EIR. Accept /reject information exchanges within the common data environment. Assure delivery of information exchanges.
- Confirm suppliers’ ability to deliver information requirements.
- Track and report on the above process to Senior Project Team
- Coordinate internally the design team and specialist subcontractors.
- Implement the Design Management Plan.
- Ensure proper distribution between ARC/STR/PCC/BIM models.
- Permanent liaison with M&E Services coordinators.
SPECIFIC ROLE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Architecture with additional BIM training
- Minimum 5+ years Project based experience;
- Excellent understanding of all BIM tools and digital design coordination;
- Excellent understanding of document control tools as Aconex, BIM360, CDE’s etc.;
- Construction industry experience in similar projects desirable;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly technical approach, problem solving capacity and solution driven;
- Excellent communication oral and written, with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to convey findings to All stakeholders and offer valid solutions;
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
- The ability to use simulation tools such as Navisworks, aligned with project schedules/programmes to produce 4D simulations. –
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial. –
- A thorough understanding of what is required by Level 2 BIM and the ability to produce all deliverables required by the mandate such as BIM execution plans, MPDTs, MIDPs, COB Ie outputs etc.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org