- Salary: €30,0000 - €45,000 (DOE)
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are seeking a BIM Technician with experience working on CAD systems. This role will be based in Loughrea, Co. Galway. This is a fuill time, permanent position and will provide potential to preogress internally in a rapidly expanding business.
- Reception of design inputs and population into 2D and 3D models.
- Preparation of GA co-ordination drawings in multi-discipline fields including civil,mechanical and electrical.
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers.
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with project teams to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
- Participation in drawing/design reviews and facilitation of feasibility studies.
- Relevant qualification in CAD and Revit.
- Some experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry preferable.
- AutoCAD and Revit 3D skills essential.
- Navisworks skills desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed