- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client require a Building Services Engineer to join our team in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors.
This role is a full time permanent position.
The role will also require regular site visits mainly in the Greater Dublin area.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Supervise and manage the implementation of construction systems within buildings.
- Define procedures for upkeep and operation.
- Oversight and projection of expenditure to remain within established budgets.
- Utilize intricate diagrams, schematics, plans, and blueprints.
- Develop systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Monitor the functionality of building systems and associated processes.
- Collaborate with other specialists, including structural engineers, contractors, surveyors, and internal project groups.
- Participate in technical and project-related gatherings.
- Ensure adherence to legal and safety requisites in the design and maintenance of building systems.
- Possess a pertinent degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Accumulate 2-3 years of practical experience in a related sector.
- Display adeptness in both team-based and independent work approaches.
- Demonstrate effective aptitude in resolving challenges and devising pragmatic remedies.
- Transform written and spoken instructions into 2D/3D illustrations.
- Impeccable precision and meticulousness are of utmost importance.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org