- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Building Services Engineer to join their team in Cork. Our client are one of Irelands leading Main Contractors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services.
- 4+ years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Data Centre/Industrial/ preferable.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org