- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Building Services Engineer to join their team in Limerick on a large Pharma Project. Our client are one of Irelands leading Main Contractors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Undertaking all aspects of building services, working on a wide variety of modern plant, equipment and systems controlled by BMS.
- Ensuring design, installation, and commissioning of complex M&E packages.
- Qualification in Building Services / Engineering
- Previous projects experience in Industrial/Pharma/ preferable, and main contractors.
- 5+ years of experience in building services management, with a proven track record of leadership and project
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org