- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading Main Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer (Mechanical) for a large scale civils/infrastructure project in the South-East. The client in question would operate across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Industrial and Fit-out. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems on residential projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover
- Support the site construction management teams in leading the coordination of M&E systems and assist with onsite problem solving, if and when issues arise
- Coordinate with project design teams as required for M&E system interfaces with architectural and structural elements
- Oversight of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
- Liaise with Public Utility providers, local authorities, and design teams to ensure timely delivery of electricity, public lighting, gas, water and telecommunications services to new developments, acting as a point of contact for the respective sites
- Anticipate the requirement for modification of existing site services and expedite mains service diversions in conjunction with the Utility Providers
- Supplement the company’s innovation and value engineering processes in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services.
- 5-7 years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Data Centre/Industrial/ preferable.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civil recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org