- Salary: DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Building Services Technician to join their team in Canada. Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Conduct daily building inspections to identify hazards, maintenance needs for interior and exterior of the building and safety issues.
- Report any interior/exterior property damage and vandalism.
- Maintain and apply minor repairs on equipment and building.
- Ensure building and equipment meet all safety, security and fire regulations and policies.
- Dealing with external contractors and building management.
- Assisting Marketing and Specialty Leasing Departments with their promotions, carts and kiosks.
- Other duties/projects as required.
- Third level qualification
- Basic trade skills: carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, concrete repairs and floor tile repairs.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and customer service skills, the ability to multitask and resolve problems independently and carry out duties with minimal supervision. Must be a team player.
- Organizational skills and ability to see repairs through from start to finish.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly with Indeed.