- Salary: 35,000 - €50,000 (DOE)
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are currently seeking a CAD Technician to join their team in Co. Galway. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing engineering Contractor in the utilities Industry. They have quicly become one of the largest contractors in the country, with projects in Ireland and across the UK.
- Work alongside a team of senior engineers, scientists, and process Engineerd
- Prepare high-quality design drawings for a broad range of projects in the Water Industry
- Responsible for the management of CAD standards across the company
- Follow ISO & BIM protocols
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Proficient in 2D & 3D Autodesk drafting packages
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Awareness of QGIS is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of BIM
- Working use of BS 1192:2007
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed