- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a CAD Technician to join their team in Galway. Our client is an Electrical Contractor, working across commercial and industrial projects.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Galway.
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive organisation that has an outstanding reputation for delivery on multiple projects nationwide.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets
- Review design drawings and the coordinated model
- Coordinate RFI’s and submittals
- Liaise with contractors, architects, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management
- Ensure that all designs, schedules, and documents are prepared to the highest standards and are available to site teams when they are required
- Work closely with the Engineering team in a proactive way to deliver high quality projects to clients satisfaction
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience using AutoCAD
- Engineering qualification desirable
- The successful candidate must have a willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Strong IT skills are required
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org