- Salary: €35,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Become a vital contributor to our HSSQ team as a Carbon Analyst. Reporting to the Carbon Manager, your role entails supporting project teams and clients by assessing project design carbon footprints.
You’ll leverage tools such as One Click LCA to identify avenues for curtailing construction carbon emissions. This role offers an exceptional chance to join a vibrant, interdisciplinary workspace dedicated to realizing our carbon reduction goals and executing net-zero and sustainability strategies.
- Advocate the sustainability strategy and core business priorities. Illuminate the path, educate, and facilitate others in their journey towards our objectives.
- Collaborate across functions to help develop client Life Cycle Carbon Assessments.
- Contribute to shaping carbon management procedures by pinpointing, nurturing, and implementing carbon reduction opportunities.
- Conduct occasional site visits to assess carbon management practices and bolster project teams in enhancing carbon performance.
- Hold a relevant engineering degree from a recognized institution.
- Accumulate over 2 years of hands-on experience in carbon management, encompassing the deployment of carbon management systems and adherence to standards.
- Display adeptness in comprehending carbon governance and accounting procedures, including crafting project-specific reports based on data collection.
- Possess remarkable written and verbal communication proficiencies.
Rewards & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to a company car.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Enjoy a generous annual leave of over 26 days.
- Plus, a variety of additional benefits to enrich your experience with us!
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed