- Salary: €71,090 to €88,728
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently recruiting for a Chief Technical Officer (M&E Engineer) (CATSO) to join their Capital & Estates Department in Cork.
This is an initial 1-year Contract Role & our client are looking for candidates with strong M&E Experience.
This function provides a range of professional, technical, project management, property, energy , sustainability, fire and safety and related services in respect of the procurement, development, operation and maintenance of the client’s physical infrastructure – including lands, buildings, plant and equipment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the preparation of a comprehensive brief for the projects in consultation with services and estates personnel and advisors.
• Ensuring that the brief is known and understood, in appropriate detail, by all those who are likely to work in the new facility.
• Manage the necessary and appropriate consultation processes, meetings and other activities necessary to satisfactory completion of the project.
• Complying with all regulatory requirements including permission, licences, certificates and approvals.
Candidates must at the latest date of application:
i) Hold a Level 8 (or higher) Quality & Qualifications Ireland major academic award in Architecture, Engineering or Surveying accredited by the relevant Professional Institute ( Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Engineers Ireland, Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland).
Have Membership of the relevant professional association:
– Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland
– Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
– Engineers Ireland
– Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland
Be eligible for registration under the Building Control Act 2007, without requiring further assessment as it applies to your qualified discipline
Knowledge & Experience
• A high level of knowledge and experience of the construction of buildings and building services and an understanding of the maintenance requirements.
• Leadership and team management skills including the ability to work with multi disciplinary team members and also the ability to motivate, train, develop and manage staff.
• Effective communication skills including: the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner; the ability to facilitate and manage groups through the learning process; the ability to give constructive feedback to encourage learning.
Salary €71,090 to €88,728 – Chief Assistant Technical Services Officer (Engineer)
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com