- Salary: €72,512 to €84,791
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently recruiting for a Chief Assistant Technical Officer (CATSO) to join their Capital & Estates Department in Kilkenny.
This function provides a range of professional, technical, project management, property, energy , related services. This will be in respect of the procurement, operation & maintenance of the client’s physical infrastructure – including lands, buildings, plant and equipment.
- Assist in preparation of a comprehensive brief for the projects in consultation with services and estates personnel and advisors.
- Assist in the selection of Design Teams, other professional services and Contractors for Capital projects by arranging and managing the procurement processes.
- Property management and technical advisory services as deemed appropriate for the management of the healthcare estate property portfolio within their assigned area.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant Standards as they apply to the role, for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare, Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards etc. and comply with associated protocols for implementing and maintaining these standards.
- Demonstrate pro-active commitment to all communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop good working relationships with other members of the team and with Service Managers and staff as applicable.
Have Membership of the relevant professional association:
- Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Engineers Ireland.
- Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com