- Salary: €40,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandConnachtSligo
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team in Sligo. The company in question are a well established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Road & Transport Team working on a variety of projects. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Deliver Irish Transport National Programmes from initial concept to project completion.
- Feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation, and construction administration
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of project deliverables and contractual requirements
- Report and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution
- Take ownership of delegated tasks and duties
- Support the Project Manager in managing and monitoring project delivery within defined budget and program requirements
- Prepare designs, technical specifications, and contract documents
- Write reports.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Science (Level 8)
- 2-5 years experience preferably in Road & Transport Infrastructure
- Knowledge of planning application process & contract administration desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Hybrid working on offer
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils Consultancy Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org