- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
We are recruiting a Civil Engineer, on behalf of our client a large Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy headquartered in Galway. This new requirement for a Transportation Engineer is due to the continued growth and expansion of their Roads & Transportation team in their Blanchardstown Office.
Degree educated (Required) candidates with a range of 5-7 years’ experience preferably in the area of civil engineering, roads and transportation design and the subsequent contract administration of the associated construction stages.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Transportation Engineer – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of tenders.
- Preparation and review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of AutoCad 2D and 3D will be a basic requirement.
- Preparation of Preliminary and Contract Drawings using a range of packages such as AutoCAD 2D/3D, Site 3D, MX Roads and ArcGIS.
- Coordination and liaison with Clients and Regulatory Agencies Procurement of Site Investigation, Civil Engineering Works and Roads Contracts including preparation of pricing schedules and Bills of Quantities.
- Administration of the construction contracts to ensure that design requirements, project schedules and project budget are achieved.
Transportation Engineer – Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, teamwork, and leadership qualities.
- Familiarity with software packages like MicroDrainage or similar drainage design software is advantageous.
- Knowledge of construction contracts such as GCCC Forms of Contract is beneficial.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org