- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy is recruiting a Civil Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Engage with Clients and Design Teams for project delivery
- Manage design output to meet specified quality and agreed timelines and costs
- Monitor and report on construction
- Ensure full compliance with CST Group procedures and quality systems
- Preparation of Preliminary and Contract Drawings using a range of packages such as AutoCAD 2D/3D, Site 3D, MX Roads and ArcGIS.
- Coordination and liaison with Clients and Regulatory Agencies
- Administration of the construction contracts to ensure that design requirements, project schedules and project budget are achieved.
- Contract Document knowledge and experience of the Irish market
- Conduct structural surveying and assessments
- A Level 8 degree in Civil/Structural Engineering as a minimum
- Minimum of 2- 5 years’ relevant experience in roads & transportation design
- Knowledge and experience in using Eurocodes
- Previous experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams including architects, surveyors and contractors
- Experience with Software packages such as MicroDrainage and or similar drainage design software would be an advantage.
- Competitive Salary
- CPD commitment
- Hybrid Working
*To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed