- Salary: €32,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working with a Cork based, Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy, recruiting a Civil/Structural CAD Technician to join their team. Our Client is a small, purpose driven business which
The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD, CADsRC, Civil 3d (or another similar Civil Engineering Software), have a working knowledge of Revit and have experience in civil / structural engineering drafting.
Our client is offering the opportunity to work remotely.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiation
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Civil/Structural CAD Technician – Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the engineering team to produce detailed drawings.
- Create accurate 2D and 3D civil & structural drawings and models using the relevant software.
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents and design drawings.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and project specifications.
- Work closely with engineers to incorporate design changes and updates.
- Review and check drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in project meetings and communicate effectively with project stakeholders.
- Attend site meetings and assist the project engineer with general site administration as required (sites are predominantly in the Cork area).
Civil/Structural CAD Technician – Qualifications
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
- Previous experience in civil / structural engineering drafting and design.
- Knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Hold a full Irish Driver’s Licence
- Remote working.
- 21 days leave.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com