- Salary: 55,000 - 65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Civil/Structural Design Engineer on behalf of our client, an Engineering Consultancy based in Naas Co. Kildare. Our Client’s practice has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
The successful candidate will be capable of managing the Civil & Structural Design for large projects – Schools, Large Residential & Apartment Complex Developments.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
Civil/Structural Design Engineer – Requirements:
- Chartered Engineer (or pursuing) who has worked in Irish or UK C&S consultant and is interested in developing their career on major projects (10mil – €100mil).
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R required in role of C&S Ancillary designer
- Competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from Feasibility and Planning stages to Detailed Design and Construction
- Large Residential and apartment schemes, infrastructure associated with major commercial and public projects
- Excellent communication skills required – report writing, attendance at client and design and site meetings, site monitoring.
- Competency in civil engineering software required i.e. Microdrainage, SUDS design, civils XP 3D & CAD
Civil/Structural Design Engineer – What’s on offer:
- Career progression – a route towards Associate level for the right candidate
- The opportunity to work with a progressive firm with large multi-million euro projects where you will be allowed to take on as much project responsibility as your ability and competency allows.
- CPD Allowance plus Discretionary Bonus
- Access to Company pension scheme after an agreed upon number of years
- Opportunity for hybrid working – to be agreed upon with line manager/Director upon commencement
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com