- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team in Naas. Our client is an established civil and structural engineering consultancy.
The successful candidate will be capable of managing the Civil & Structural Design for large projects. (e.g Schools, Large Residential & Apartment Complex Developments)
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Chartered or approaching Charterer (Min 5 years’ experience) who has worked in Irish C&S consultant and is interested in developing their career on major projects (10mil – €100mil).
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R required in role of C&S Ancillary designer
- Competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from Feasibility and Planning stages to Detailed Design and Construction
- Large Residential and apartment schemes, infrastructure associated with major commercial and public projects
- Excellent communication skills required – report writing, attendance at client and design and site meetings, site monitoring.
- Competency in civil engineering software required i.e. Microdraiange, SUDS design, civils XP 3D & CAD
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org