- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
We are recruiting a Civil/Structural Engineer on behalf of our client, an Engineering Consultancy based in Naas Co. Kildare. Our Client’s practice has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
The successful candidate will be capable of managing the Civil & Structural Design for large projects. (e.g Schools, Large Residential & Apartment Complex Developments)
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
Civil/Structural Engineer – Requirements:
- Chartered or approaching Charterer (Min 5 years’ experience) who has worked in Irish C&S consultant and is interested in developing their career on major projects (10mil – €100mil).
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R required in role of C&S Ancillary designer
- Competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from Feasibility and Planning stages to Detailed Design and Construction
- Large Residential and apartment schemes, infrastructure associated with major commercial and public projects
- Excellent communication skills required – report writing, attendance at client and design and site meetings, site monitoring.
- Competency in civil engineering software required i.e. Microdraiange, SUDS design, civils XP 3D & CAD
What’s on offer:
Great opportunity to progress a career in a progressive firm with large multi-million euro projects where they will be allowed to take on as much project responsibility as their ability and competency allows.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org