- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Civils Project Manager to join our client based in Dublin. You will be joining the team on several utilities projects across the region. The successful applicant will be responsible for the professional and systematic interpreting of scope, design and specification in the development and implementation of projects within the construction industry. You will be working closely with the Director with potential to move up to Senior Management. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Lead and successfully manage several projects from feasibility, through the planning, design & construction process.
- In taking ownership of and completing the aforementioned project lifecycle, manage and co-ordinate the appropriate design team personnel and on-site contractors.
- Deal directly and effectively with relevant stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle e.g., Renewable developers, Local Authorities, ESB Networks, landowners, legal profession etc
- Implementation of relevant Health & Safety processes
- Develop, implement, and monitor project cost, budget plans & programming.
- Tender submissions – preparation of necessary documents for inclusion in tenders
- Business development
- To meet requirements, it is critical that a full understanding of all aspects of the project is known.
- Overseeing of the contracting process with the chosen sub-contractors and ensure that all works are conducted correctly and as per both the contract and the specification. Liaise with the clients, main contractors, and other trades people as and when required.
- Ensure that you attend all project related and management meetings.
- Attend regular progress meetings with both the design team and the sub-contractors and effectively control the use of both labour and materials.
- Ensure that the minutes of these meetings are noted and recorded.
- Lead daily whiteboard meetings ensuring coherent information flow between all site teams..
- Degree in either Construction/Civil/Utilities engineering or equivalent
- Preferably has 5+ years of Utilities and industrial build experience
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
- Structural Steel experience
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org