- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently seeking a Site Engineer for a Rail project based in North Dublin. Experience with Groundworks and large scale projects would be beneficial. You will be joining the team on an initial on a Rail project in Dublin for a state Client. This is a full time permanent position for the successful candidate and you will be based on-site.
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as necessary.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full, valid driving licence.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org