- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtMayo
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, A Multinational Civils & Construction Contractor are seeking an experienced Site Engineer available for an immediate start, to work on an prestigious project in the West. Our client is recognised as a top contractor in Ireland & abroad and has an excellent reputation as an employer. They have been responsible for some major Civil & Construction projects in Ireland and have a full pipeline of work in the West. This full-time role offers great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Ample setting out experience
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com