- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Civils Supervisor to join their team in Laois. Our client is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for all Crews compliance to HSQE.
- Complete on-site surveys in advance of civils crews.
- Ensure that all crews have work packs issued in a logical and timely manner.
- Ensure that materials are available to the crews to conduct the works.
- Analysing the build map for all constraints and blockers to ensure that all works are coordinated and closed out in a timely manner.
- Formulate programmes with the Construction Manager and track the progress on site.
- Supervise the day to day activities of Civils resource.
- Work collaboratively with the the Construction Manager to ensure that when resources are shared they are deployed to their optimum capacity.
- Negotiate and communicate with internal departments and external customers.
- Deliver HSQE Briefs to direct reports and sub-contractors.
- Experience in the utilities industry leading sub-contractors and direct crews
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Desirable – Road opening and reinstatements (ROAR) course complete
- Experience with in the installation of underground ducting (UG)
- Experienced with all types of civil builds
- Ability to mentor and train trainees and inexperienced Personnel
- Experience in people and line leadership
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org