- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on behalf of our client recruiting a Commercial Manager to join their growing Civls & Construction company in Dublin.
As the Commercial Lead you will work with the Framework Manager on all commercial matters relating the Framework agreements and contracts, you will be responsible for supporting other Quantity Surveys in administering the contracts for allocated projects under their remit including review and approving subcontract packages. There will be a core focus on Contractual Law with this position and candidates with a strong background in arbitration, dispute resolution and conciliations will be looked on favourably.
- Represent the company on commercial matters relating to Framework / Project assigned to you
- Review contracts at BID stage against adverse risk and assess any additional opportunity
- Manage the dispute resolutions process
- Support the Framework Manger on commercial matters in administering the Framework Contract
- Commercial review and reporting of the Framework projects
- Maintain good working relationship with the client
- Ensure the companies interests are protected under the contract
- Support the Framework Manager, ensuring the commercial obligations under the contract agreements are administered in accordance with the contract.
- Support project Quantity Surveys in reviewing subcontract documents
- Ensure client and company KPI’s are monitored and maintained
- Attend and support subcontractor commercial meetings
- Assist in the cost build up and forecasting for projects
- Ensure monthly applications for Payment are submitted in accordance with the contract agreement.
- Review monthly cost schedules and ensure that change control is maintained.
- Commercial peer review for tenders and pricing schedules
- Preparation of final accounting at the end of the projects
- Support others within the project on commercial and contract matters as required
- Review monthly reporting of cash flow
- Industry applicable Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrated experience of supporting others across multiple projects
- Experience in dispute resolutino and arbitartion
- Stronk legal contractual knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate budgetary control
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent package
- Opportunity to Develop & Progress.
- Opportunity to join an ambitions company
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Construction Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed