- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a key player in the Irish property market are seeking a Property Manager to manage a large commercial property portfolio from their Office in Mullingar. This position requires a well-rounded skill set, from technical property management expertise to effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support on Larger Client Projects: Assist your line manager with larger client projects and accounts, providing support in various aspects of property management.
- Deliver Written Output: Collaborate with your line manager to produce written materials that are of excellent quality and accuracy, which may include reports, memos, and communications.
- Portfolio Management: Oversee the daily operations of a portfolio of commercial properties. This includes conducting regular site inspections, addressing tenant queries, providing support to site staff, and managing arrears collection.
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintain regular communication with key stakeholders such as property owners, tenants, on-site staff, third-party suppliers, contractors, lawyers, and other relevant parties.
- Budget Management: Assist in preparing and managing annual service charge budgets and reconciliations for the properties in your portfolio.
- Lease Data Management: Maintain and report on essential lease data as part of a broader client reporting strategy.
- Client Reporting: Prepare client reports and attend client meetings as necessary to ensure effective communication and reporting.
- Support and Collaboration: Support colleagues and junior staff members within your team and collaborate with other departments, including energy and sustainability, building surveying, health and safety, and facilities management, to meet the client’s needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Technical Competence: Possess technical expertise in the field of commercial property management and earn the trust of clients through your competence.
- Experience: Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial property management, indicating a solid foundation in the field.
- Chartered Membership: Be on the path to becoming a chartered member of the SCSI (Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland) or have already started the process.
- IT Competence: Be proficient in using property management software, ideally with experience in Yardi.
- ESG Awareness: Understand the basics of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles and their importance in the built environment.
- Communication Skills: Possess strong verbal, numerical, and report writing skills along with effective communication and negotiation abilities.
- Team Player: Be a collaborative team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Problem-Solving: Approach problem-solving in a pragmatic manner, finding effective solutions to challenges.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed