- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a roofing and cladding specialist, are seeking a Commercial Sales Manager to join their team in Kildare. The Sales Manager will play an integral role as a member of the senior management team and contribute to the development of the overall business plan and future growth activities.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with company goals to drive accelerated, profitable, and sustainable growth.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to formulate robust business plans for expansion and business development initiatives.
- Prioritize understanding and exceeding the needs of existing customers while actively acquiring new clients and managing relationships effectively.
- Promote collaboration among diverse teams, including marketing, sales, customer service, and technical departments.
- Establish and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders to enhance overall business success.
- Monitor commercial performance using key metrics, preparing reports and presentations for senior management.
- Contribute to budget development and financial target setting, actively monitoring financial performance.
- Collaborate with main board directors and senior managers to shape the company’s long-term strategic vision.
- Review and optimize departmental structures for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain cohesion within the sales department, fostering a unified strategy to drive organizational success.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior commercial role
- Relevant degree – Level 9 preferably.
- Full driving licence
- Experience in managing a successful sales team
- Background in Construction and/or Manufacturing is ideal
- Experience of effectively using a CRM and or an ERP system
- Proven experience in building sales year on year
- Awareness of the importance of brand development
- Exceptional customer services skills and experience
- Proven abilities in budgetary control
- Working knowledge of IS9001/14001 or an understanding of it
- Conflict Management skills
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Paid time off for medical and dental appointments
- Performance bonus/Profit-Share bonus
- Car allowance
For more information or to apply email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed