- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Main contractor, currently have a requirement for a Construction Foreman to join their team in East Cork on a permanent basis with a real opportunity for progression. You will be joining the team on a Educational Project. This project requires someone with excellent finishing experience on commercial projects.
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors, trades and labour
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Attending weekly site meetings.
- Providing assistance to the Site Manager
- Plan, implement and manage tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Trade qualified individual or A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable
- Minimum of 3-7 years experience in supervising on buildings projects
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed
Tags: EducationalConstruction ForemanCommercialForemanfinishingCork