- Salary: €32,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Construction Management Graduate to join their team in Cork. Our client are one of Ireland’s top construction firms, covering projects across Commercial, Residential, Pharma and Healthcare.
This is a permanent role, with great opportunities for career advancement.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Quality Control
- Document control
- Some setting-out
- Managing site records and deliveries
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in a similar role.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivation with the ability to multitask multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Full clean drivers licence