- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Construction Manager to join their team in Limerick. Our client is is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure. Our client are recruiting for Construction Manager to join their Engineering Operations team.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensure works are managed in accordance with project programme.
- Oversee the allocation of resources to ensure completion of all relevant works.
- Focus on continuous improvement to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and productivity throughout the project, with a key focus on lessons learnt etc.
- Performance management of crews and wider Construction team
- Mentor; Lead; Coach; Grow and develop your direct Teams.
- Ensure crews have approved Permit to work on all the relevant infrastructure.
- Resource allocation and tracking of hours worked, bill of materials and resource allocation to assist with project management and commercial decisions.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are investigated and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards.
- Completing Quality Audits
- Identify reoccurring issues/deviations from site works to enable further development of project processes with an overall view to continuous improvement.
- Full Irish Driver Licence
- Safepass & Manual handling.
- IOSH Managing safety for construction Managers. (Preferable)
- Recognised academic training such as a degree or Trade Qualifications
- 5 Years’ experience working in a utility environment.
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision & Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Attention to Detail, Communication & Social Skills
- Problem assessment, Creative problem solving, Interpersonal skills, Leadership abilities, Teambuilding and supervision, Oral and written communication skills.
- Assist with the compilation of Report and document preparation, Records management, Inventory management, Time management, Scheduling, Decision making, Prioritisation, Planning, Detail oriented.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com