- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading supplier to the construction & manufacturing industries, are seeking an experienced Construction Plant Fitter to join their team in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a range of maintenance and repair duties on plant & equipment to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Undertake a detailed inspection of the machine to confirm or expand on any initial field inspection report so that a commercial assessment of the likely repair, replacement refurbishment work can be made.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs/replacements as required.
- Carry out standard diagnosis tests on machine components to enable more accurate cost evaluations or for the issue of condition and warranty agreements to customers.
- Produce a comprehensive list of parts and materials required for the proposed machine preparation work.
- Inspect and test completed machine to ensure unit is operating to expected performance levels.
- Background in plant machinery or similar industries i.e. Mechanical – HGV or heavy plant,
- Practical experience in operating construction equipment in confined spaces and mechanical fitting work on mechanical plant & machines.
- Practical knowledge of tooling and specialised equipment to conduct repairs on difficult and heavy machinery.
- Mechanical fitting knowledge.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and procedures.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org