- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently seeking experienced Construction Project Manager for our Client a leading Contractor in the South-West. The company is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to grow their Senior team with an additional Construction Project Manager. The client has projects across the region and you will be joining the team on an initial Educational Project. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be managing programming of works while monitoring building progress, managing specified and alternative product/equipment submittals,
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, and issuing weekly progress reports.
- Will require site visits to Dublin
- Managing the co-ordination of installation works.
- Liaising with operations staff, suppliers, clients, and project teams on a daily basis and as per the project’s requirements.
- Ensuring that weekly progress reports are issued including RFI’s, procurement schedules, technical submittals, program responses, critical dates, identification, and any documentation that is specific to the projects that you are involved in.
- To meet requirements, it is critical that a full understanding of all aspects of the project is known.
- Overseeing of the contracting process with the chosen sub-contractors and ensure that all works are conducted correctly and as per both the contract and the specification. Liaise with the clients, main contractors, and other trades people as and when required.
- Ensure that you attend all project related and management meetings.
- Attend regular progress meetings with both the design team and the sub-contractors and effectively control the use of both labour and materials.
- Ensure that the minutes of these meetings are noted and recorded.
- Degree in either Construction/Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably has 5+ years of commercial and industrial build experience
- Previous Construction Management experience
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
- Structural Steel experience
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org