- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager to join our client based in Kilkenny. The successful applicant will be responsible for the professional and systematic interpreting of scope, design and specification in the development and implementation of projects within the construction industry. You will be working closely with the Director with potential to move into an associate role.
- Manage programming of works while monitoring building progress, managing specified and alternative product/equipment submittals,
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, and issuing weekly progress reports.
- Managing the co-ordination of installation works.
- Assisting other members of the management team where necessary.
- Liaising with operations staff, suppliers, clients, and project teams on a daily basis and as per the project’s requirements.
- Ensuring that weekly progress reports are issued including RFI’s, procurement schedules, technical submittals, program responses, critical dates, identification, and any documentation that is specific to the projects that you are involved in.
- To meet requirements, it is critical that a full understanding of all aspects of the project is known.
- Overseeing of the contracting process with the chosen sub-contractors and ensure that all works are conducted correctly and as per both the contract and the specification. Liaise with the clients, main contractors, and other trades people as and when required.
- Ensure that you attend all project related and management meetings.
- Attend regular progress meetings with both the design team and the sub-contractors and effectively control the use of both labour and materials.
- Ensure that the minutes of these meetings are noted and recorded.
- Lead daily whiteboard meetings ensuring coherent information flow between all site teams..
- Degree in either Construction/Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent
- Preferably has 5+ years of commercial and industrial build experience
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
- Structural Steel experience
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines